Rss Feed

Work..

Welcome back to blog.
Sorry, I had too long time never write blog cause I had too busy for my work.
Too many story I can share about work but today I just want to update my current status.

I had start working in OWG since four month ago.
This is the biggest challenge i had to face it.
I guess most of people will ask Why?

Let me share my company business first.
Im in-charge on PPSB Account Receivable side,
so any transaction related to income money is part of my work.
Such as sales, Credit card sales, event, and more.
oh,i forget to tell my hand got more than 15 outlet in genting F&B sales is under my company.
So now the biggest problem is my Sales system.
this non-stop problem, every month i face the same problem and never will stop.

I hate it so much.
but I had learn much too.
this is a good process for me to grow..

0 comments:

Post a Comment