Rss Feed

Third Accident

Accident is happen again. This is the 3rd happen accident since i start drive. 1st time happen when i going back from working while im working in OGAWA.. In that time, i still hvnt get my lessen yet. 1st time is pecah the in front minor of the car. and im langgar with lorry. It happen in 2009


2rd happen when i otw sending my final project coursemate going back home..then meet accident near the mini stadium in seksyen 13,shah alam. This time is langgar with motor, but that is not my false. It should be the motor people pay me back for the service.But she din call me also until now. The part rosak is in front side seat door.It happen in 2010.


3st time, i langgar with Avanza..






Now already send repair, need around RM560 to repair it back by change the cover and light in infront. Other part is no changing. and i need to pay for the Avanza also..I wish this is the last i meet accident.. It wouldnt b happen again..

0 comments:

Post a Comment