Rss Feed

THANKS

Human is no prefer, but as a good friend will accept your attitude no matter good or bad.
They will stay beside of you no matter happen.
Please appreciate if you had this type of friend..
And say "thank you" to them.
Because this is no their responsibility to take care you..=)

But I am so lucky.
Because i had few friend always beside of me when no matter what happen..
So i plan to say "thank you so much" for them at here..
If they can see it..

My dear KK sister.

Yan 

Fhat

Alif

Raymond

and more such as Amirul, Wan Nakhaei, Hafeez, Iqbal and other friend still being with me.
Just found out we don't have take picture together.
But still want say Thank You because support in my side..

At the same time, I should say "Thank you" to someone who don't like me, 
hate me, 
talk behind of me, 
or ignore me as friend.
Thank for your guy doing that..
Because of your guy, I only found out beside of me still got much friend are supported me.
and because of you I grow much and able to see more clear.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
^-^





0 comments:

Post a Comment