Rss Feed

Im so SORRY..


I am so sorry..
I know that i always say something within think in  your side.
I never try to understand you but i always expect you being in my side.
I know that i am selfish, always expect that you should know me well.
since we are friend in long time ago.
But me...always just think from my side.

i know i am always did so much stupid mistake.
I know i always hurt you and broke your heart.
And i know you angry about it,
But you choose to unlimited to forgive without asking for any benefit or reason from me..

But i never satisfied about it..
And also expect more from you..

I guess it so hard to be my friend.
I never reflect back myself.
i always give the reason "that is my attitude" to hurt you..

THANK YOU for your forgive
THANK YOU to being my friend..
AND "I AM SO SORRY"


0 comments:

Post a Comment