Rss Feed

1st of December of 2011

Its 1st December 2011..
just 30 day to change from 2011 to 2012..




Oh my god, the time is going so fast...
This month is the last month for 2011..
I have enjoyed my college life for 1 year already. 
Which mean i still got 1 more year...
Yeah!!!

But................=D

It time to let me to think back what i done for this year.
It time to ask myself 'did achieve my target for this year'.
It time to reflect back myself.
It time to look back what the plan that i still hvnt achieve yet.
It time to let me found out how much am i grow in this year.
It time to let me look back what i have learn in this year.
It time to let me look back what the mistake that i done in this year.


This is the last month to let to finish my target that i planned in early of this year.
And get ready for my new plan and target in 2012...

0 comments:

Post a Comment