Rss Feed

Welcome to Society University

I am officially finish my Intership program.
Report had sent.
Presentation already done.
And the last, I had officially start working permanently.

I had start working almost one month.
I start realize this company had many problem, is difference what I expected.
But never mind, I will take it as learning process, take it as challenge.

I dont believe there is something  I cant finish if i really want to do.
I will remember my dream, take it as motivation to finish all the task no matter how hard.
I wouldnt allow myself to give up so easily without try my best to finish it.

I believe my ability and power of gohozon.
Learning process never be so easy.
So stop complaint and moving on..

This another level of life...
Fighto...
Jocelyn Wang Sin Yee

0 comments:

Post a Comment